모든 Wall Plugs 열람하기
45 <재고있음> 5-9영업일내 홍콩 발송
단가 1 Bag of 20
|*다른 단위에 대한 가격 표시|
- RS 제품 번호:
- 제조사 부품 번호:
제품 세부 사항
Rawlnut™ Multipurpose Fixing
The Rawlnut™ multi-purpose fixing consists of a rubber sleeve with a flange at one end and a bonded-in nut at the other.
Features and Benefits.
- Flexi Plug with Screw Fixings.
- Lightweight to medium weight fixing.
- Excellent for use with unknown substrates and holes.
- Vibration and corrosion resistant.
- Rubber flange fits flush at the drilled holes surface.
- Made from synthetic rubber with a metal screw fitting.
- Bonded insert
- Guaranteed tight fixing.
Typical Masonry Fixings Applications.
- Picture hanging.
- Cable conduits and wires.
Material the Flexi Plug is Compatible with?
- Solid brick.
- Hollow brick.
- Vertically perforated clay block.
- Lightweight concrete block.
- Hollow lightweight concrete block.
- Aerated concrete block.
Flexi Plugs Available?
- Stock numbers 279098, M4 Wall Plug, length 20 mm, fixing hole diameter 8 mm, fixing thickness 4 mm.
- Stock number 279105, M4 Wall Plug, length 30 mm, fixing hole diameter 8 mm, fixing thickness 14 mm.
- Stock number 279111, M5 Wall Plug, length 20 mm, fixing hole diameter 10 mm, fixing thickness 5 mm.
- Stock number 279127, M5 Wall Plug, length 30 mm, fixing hole diameter 10 mm, fixing thickness 16 mm.
- Stock number 279133, M5 Wall Plug, length 40 mm, fixing hole diameter 10 mm, fixing thickness 30 mm.
How to use the Flexiplug?
- Drill the hole (for solid material drill the hole to the length of the screw and fixture thickness).
- Clean out the drilled hole removing any sharp edges that may damage the fixing.
- Insert the fixing up to the flange of the fixing.
- Put the fixture into position, insert the screw and start to tighten. This will compress the fixing sleeve and you will have a secure fitting.
- Never overtighten the screw fixing.
- This works well in uniform and irregular shaped drilled holes.