Circuit breaker accessories are designed to work with and complement our range of circuit breakers. They can be used to increase the safety and performance of the circuit breaker as well as achieve customer needs such as controlling, signalling, switching, or connecting. Our circuit breaker accessories can be used with all types of breakers including MCB, MCCB, RCCBs
RS Components offer an extensive range of high-quality accessories from industry-leading brands including ABB, Schneider Electric, Siemens, and Phoenix Contact.
What are the most popular types of circuit breaker accessories?
As we mentioned before, there are many different types of accessories available which are used in a wide range of industrial automation, and commercial and domestic applications. Some of the most popular types are:
- Auxiliary contacts and signal contacts are used for monitoring the installation.
- Trip units, overvoltage and Undervoltage releases for increased breaker control.
- Motor operators for the remote control of breakers,
- Protection devices include padlock kits, locking devices, and terminal covers for operator safety.
- Mounting components include mounting kits, mounting plates, frames, and adapters for easy installation.
- Busbar equipment includes busbars, covers, connectors, and protectors.
- Connecting components include connecting terminals, plugs, connecting links, adapters, and lugs for easy connection.
- Terminal components include terminal holders, terminal extensions, and terminal blocks.